Friday, December 14, 2012

Lean Business Techniques My Father Taught Me

My father always tried to instill life lessons in me.  Some of these I understood right away, but others took a long time to .  In the past few months, a lot of his lessons have really hit home for me and I want to share them with you.
Unlike me, my father is a man of few words. You could call him the “accountant type”…but he’s actually an accountant, and a very modest one at that. He’s one of those guys who has achieved a great deal, but doesn’t want to be recognized for any of it. He’ll always say something like, “I had a great team of supporters”, “I’m just the ideas guy…I didn’t lift a finger”, or “If it wasn’t for…”.  He doesn’t like being in the spotlight, but his lessons are too good not to share.

To continue reading, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment